1. What is Lenstory Films? Lenstory Films is a crew of creative filmmakers based out of the Twin Cities who writes, produces, directs, shoots, acts and edits films.
2. What can I submit? We typically favor talent resumes for acting. This doesn’t mean you have to submit only an acting resume, if you are a skilled or creative individual that has filmmaking skills, we’d like to know who you are. You may submit your resume here.
3. How do I get interviewed? Typically we will interview those who fall into the description for a character on an upcoming project. Casting calls will go out for each project when needed, however we are open to your resume submission anytime. Any resume received will be held on file and those who might fit the description will be interviewed along with those who the casting call has been sent out to.
4. Do I have to be union? We typically favor non-union talent. However if you are union, you will have to sign an agreement to work under non-union terms.
5. How long do I have to wait to be cast? Once a casting call goes out, it all depends on the turn-around time frame of the project! Our past experiences have resulted talent being cast within 1-3 weeks. Typically we will give you a date when the official decision is made to cast a part.
7. How can I become a production partner? Lenstory Films is always interested in partnering with the best resources and production entities around. If you offer something that Lenstory Films may work with and vise-versa, let’s talk.